Saturday, June 12, 2010

we had such fun with the urbans. they came over and we played scrabble and uno and chatted. we laughed so much! it was so good to have friends and laugh. McDonalds werent interested in joining us. I guess they had enough togetherness this afternoon. we had a great time though.

I am up at 2am though because there are always noises around this time and they sound like they are here in THIS apt and it scares me awake. ghosts? neighbors? roaches? then I went to the bathroom and there was a roach in there and went back to bed and a spider crawled on me. we already sleep with the lights on. not sure what else to do other than MOVE! monday cant come quick enough for me. so I figured since its the middle of night here its day back at home.

2 comments:

  1. All I can say is "Eeeekkkk!" I swear we got our case of scabies (yuck) in the last apartment we stayed in...I could feel things crawling on me! Oh joy..Monday is here for you :D Praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ethan gave us Scabies, I would definitely trade roaches for Scabies. Bring on the scabies!

    ReplyDelete

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP