Wednesday, June 9, 2010

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWW

ew ew ew eric decided to read and turned on the light and picked up the pillows to move them and what was under mine? A ROACH! ew ew ew. I do not like bugs. he always has this yoda saying and we use it for many things, unfortunately it must apply here. where there's one, there's more. UGH! tell me any bug that may find its way into my bag will be killed in the depressurised plane cargo area. I may never sleep again. thank goodness I slept till 4 yesterday because I dont know when I will be able to sleep again knowing what I now know! ick ick ick ick ick ick.

2 comments:

  1. Oh No..........I would freak out too!!! Good luck sleeping as I know I would not be as well!!

    I too hope they wont live on the ride home.....EWWWEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. we WILL be sleeping with the lights on!

    ReplyDelete

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP