Tuesday, June 15, 2010
cancelled while we were IN THE CAB ON TEH WAY! and now we are told it could be a week before anyone can sign the seperation issue. shit. NOW what are we supposed to do? we cant get sda until we get that for natasha. should we go home and regroup? stay and wait? so far we have been here a week and half and all we have accomplished is sda, visit, and file for local permission to adopt natasha. we have dont NOTHING for the others. nothing. we dont even have their referral. we cant officially see them. this has become a snaggled tangled mess.