Friday, April 23, 2010

dossier held up in France. I am betting there is a backlog due to the ash cloud cancellations of flights. As hard as it is to think it is stuck there, I really expect in a day or two it will be on its way no problem. but man WAITING! more WAITING! I wanna hold my girls! I wanna love on my Molly. I want to see the faces of Natasha and Diana when they realize who we are and that we are there for THEM. I wanna go! I wanna go NOW! heck if I thought I could get away with it I would go there early and see them. but I know the rules and that isnt how its done. so go on waiting. Getting nervous and wondering what will happen with Jacob Vasiliy. waiting to hear ANYTHING on Molly. but hey its moving pretty darn fast and I should just be happy for that.

4 comments:

  1. And I want to see pictures of all that you said! :) The girls lives are about to change, and so is yours. Hope the waiting finishes SOON so you can hold those beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck..I know you are excited. Now we just sit and wait, hoping the 171 comes quickly with no troubles. Our dossier is done,just waiting on this last piece. I am sorry we aren't going to be there together. It's great you can get these 3 girls home together. Talk with you soon. Kim & Tom, Adopting Vanya #11

    ReplyDelete
  3. kim hoping your 171 comes SUPER FAST! we still might spend some time togehter if you get it in soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful, you're so close now!

    ReplyDelete

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP