Friday, March 26, 2010

GRR

the only way to resolve the issue is to pay for prints we dont need and get a freebie later. (presuming we adopt again and with 9 kids at home there is a very real possibility we wont!)so I have to send them 160 dollars. why cant the agencies communicate with each other? why when I do exactly as they tell me to do I still have to pay for something I dont need? I will send it for the girls. Not for me, I would gladly feud this out on principles. but for the girls, I will do it. they cant wait for me to fight it out and take months and months. they need to come home now. So off to the post I will go with my 160 bucks and copy of letter and hope that when it gets where its going things will move along quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP