Monday, February 22, 2010

today

I have spoken with IAS and found out what I need to do to get things finished for sending in I600A. I also emailed sw to find out when she might have our study done.
will send out RR stuff today while kids are at school. ONE step closer to bringing home the kids! in the scheme of things this One little thing is a very small thing but it feels as if I have done SOEMTHING. Halle Hope Isobel and Jacob, Mama is working as fast as I can to get it all done.

because the kids are 5 6 7 8 years old I am thinking to name them as we have named the others and move their current name to middle. Then call them what they like. If they want to be natasha and vika and diana and vasy then thats what we will call them. if they want to be Halle Diana Isobel and Jacob that will be fine. or any ohter combination. although I am not sure Vika will understand the options.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP